Styled Using Featherweight
- JSjohann s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Hair Length ShortHair Style ClassicRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agodelicious hold
Goes on sweet, stays tight & hard.
- NHNathan H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Hair Length ShortHair Style QuiffRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoFavourite Uppercut product, period.
Love this stuff so much! Adds great texture and a natural shine to my quite dry hair. I can still run my fingers through it though, which I love, and adjustments are easy throughout the day if needed. Wind doesn't affect it either, and if it's a strong wind, literally giving my hair a quick ruffle/run through with my fingers sorts it. I prefer it to a rock hard barnet. I don't wash my hair every day, and it's easy to work with next day – not oily or sticky or stuck in weird directions, and because of its consistency you can just add more to what's there, making it look a bit crisper. When applying, it's very forgiving with adding more as you go, and it's not a big deal if you add too much – you can easily massage it out, or add water a few times and towel dry the excess. Smells great and is very versatile. Washes out easily, too. Love it; thanks Uppercut!
- CWChris W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Hair Length MediumHair Style Side PartRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoBest alternative to Blind Barber 90 proof pomade
Best alternative to Blind Barber 90 proof pomade. Whilst it doesnt quite hit the mark it's the best of man I've tried
- MCMartin C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Hair Length ShortHair Style QuiffRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat for making hair look thicker
Have tried loads of different hair gels, this is now my go-to everytime
- IKIreneusz K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Hair Length MediumHair Style QuiffRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoReview #4985ZJO939
I like this product a lot. It's very efficient, no need to apply a lot, scent is OK but I'd prefer unscented.
I just don't know if that's the best product for my hair. I wish Uppercut offered sample sizes, In tiny jars so I could try few before committing to a big container.